Jump to Last Post
Previous: Brainteaser PuzzleNext: Little Brainteaser
My word pyramid puzzle...By: Melanie [11-July-10 9:09PM]
I like writing my own puzzles!
Can you work out the words that answer each clue, starting with a three letter word then adding a new letter each time (they are anagrams of the previous word with a new letter added).
1) Small social insect : _ _ _
2) Military vehicle: _ _ _ _
3) Understood in a certain way: _ _ _ _ _
4) Jonathan _ _ _ _ _ _ : former MP
5) A protein that makes up hair and nails: _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I will post the answers in due course, but hopefully one of the bright sparks that I imagine are here will be able to solve it!
Our Puzzle Magazines
Here are just a few of the many puzzle magazines that you can buy here at Puzzle Magazines: